[78-L] Birthday wishes

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:18:21 PST 2011

Being raised Southern Baptist in small town Texas in the 50s and 60s meant
that I listened to a lot of George Beverly Shea.

Every Sunday morning while we ate breakfast and got ready to go to church we
listened to "Hymns We Love" on Dallas radio station WFAA.  Lots of Mr. Shea.

And--I love this part--every Sunday morning driving to the First Baptist
Church, Weatherford, Texas, we listened to Rabbi Levi A. Olan speaking from
Dallas Temple Emanu-El.

So in the 70s I married a Catholic and we became Presbyterians.