[78-L] John Hamp Kentucky Serenaders

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Sun Jan 30 20:04:51 PST 2011

Johnny Hamp and His Kentucky Serenaders recorded many sides for Victor from
1925 into 1932. Thereafter for ARC and then Bluebird into 1937.
Total probably well over 130 or so sides. I don't know if any of these were
ever commercially reissued bu I can refer you to someone who owns about 100.
I believe that he's open to making them available on CD in trade.. If you're
interested in getting in touch with him contact me off-list.

Al Simmons