[78-L] Another comedian gone

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Jan 30 12:03:10 PST 2011

The Frye clip had a little bit of his Kirk Douglas...but nobody could do
Kirk better than Frank Gorshin,  with his famous conversation between
Douglas and Burt Lancaster...about the best impersonation I've ever seen,
because he not only sounded like the guys...he made himself look like them,
too!

Taylor