[78-L] Free New and Improved - In The Groove

Tim McCormick Dad at TheMcCormicks.com
Wed Jan 26 12:15:02 PST 2011

I invite you to download a free complimentary copy of In The Groove
magazine.  If you haven't seen the Michigan Antique Phonograph Society's new
and improved publication recently, you are in for a treat.  Just visit our
legacy web site:

www.MichiganAntiquePhonographSociety.org

and click on the "Sample Issue of  In The Groove" image to download a PDF
version of your own.

Since we changed to a Bi-Monthly publication on August 2010, we have
expanded our article offerings enormously.  Each issue is between 36 to 44
pages in length and printed on glossy 70 pound paper.  The new covers are
printed in full color on 80 pound cover stock.  We have attracted a wide
variety of authors from the well known to the first time published.

I think you'll be impressed.

Thank you,

Tim McCormick, President
Michigan Antique Phonograph Society