[78-L] Broken Lambert Recollections

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 25 17:18:56 PST 2011

 The unbroken one wasn't where I thought (must get that part of the house straightened out) , so this is from memory:  I
think they were "Nursery Rhymes No.1" and No.2 , by Bob Roberts.  I assume Bob Roberts means they are American Lambert.  The
titles are moulded into the end, not stamped like the pinks.  I've no idea if they were sold as a set, but No.1 and No.2
makes it a set to me. :)