[78-L] Acoustic disc playback speed?

CelticGuitar666 at aol.com CelticGuitar666 at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 13:39:09 PST 2011

Luckily for me my wife is trained classical violin player so she is my
pitch picker. I noticed my challenge was with female opera singers like  Alma
Gluck etc. but also good for Fritz Kreisler recordings Spike Jones would be
a challenge especially the toilet seat instruments
Dwight

In a message dated 1/25/2011 4:09:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,