[78-L] Ted Lewis (was Goldkette)

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Jan 25 11:53:51 PST 2011

Although it is a bit disconcerting to read in Cary's new subject line
that Ted Lewis was Goldkette, I do agree that some of the Lewis records
are hot.  Plus it is important to note that when you do find alternate
takes there are a lot of changes, ad libs, and variant solos even on the
part of Mr. Lewis himself.  I especially like Bo La Bo, and do have a
pair of takes.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com