[78-L] Brian Rust obit in New York Times

warren moorman wlmoorman3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 10:19:58 PST 2011

First, note the last line, quoting Tim Brooks: "...he himself hated computers and never used them". But then notice in the accompanying photo that there is clearly a desktop computer behind him. I had always understood Rust to have stuck with his pre-computing methods, as Brooks says, and maybe the photo was not taken at Brian's place but perhaps at the VJM office, but did anyone else among this merry band at least notice the discrepancy?

Warren