[78-L] Scrapopy Lambert questions

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue Jan 25 08:47:02 PST 2011

I believe the uTube listing is in error.
John Vincent is a pseudonym for for Norman Wallace, according to my files.
There is no mention of "Scrappy" Lambert.
However Norman Wallace is noted as being a pseudonym for Lambert in
Allan Sutton's "Pseudonyms On American Records (1892-1942)",
specifically on Gennett/Supertone. Maybe that's where the lister got his
info.
No mention of Gordon Wallace, tho.
Malcolm

*******