[78-L] Add mp3 support to Audacity

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 24 19:16:48 PST 2011

I keep going around in circles. There is no direct tab for library (and in fact
no such thing here as "Edit/Preferences/Libraries/Download", but I get to "find
library" in "file formats" and click on that and it asks me if I want it to go
fetch LAME and I say "Go fetch, good dog" and it brings it back and I open it
and it goes back to asking me if I want it to find LAME.

I'm going to record something and then try and deal with saving it or exporting
it or who knows what.

dl