[78-L] Free mp3 recorder and Converter

Al Haug westbankal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 18:32:02 PST 2011

I think that might have been my comment.  I was rather pissed, as I recall,
because there were a several hoops to jump through for this supposedly free
software, and by the time I'd done all that it really was not free. Maybe
some one-time tryout, then pay or something like that,
Nobody likes being lead on. I don't really think anyone should get shot over
something like this (or any other time) but as I said at the time I was
quite pissed off. It was a while back. Still, something that is promoted as
free should be free.

Message: 14