[78-L] Free mp3 recorder and Converter

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Sun Jan 23 09:25:37 PST 2011

Steve Ramm wrote:

> I've been using this freeware and works fine and easy for me.
>
> http://download.cnet.com/Koyote-Free-Mp3-Wma-Converter/3000-2140_4-10442362.html

I looked at the cnet download page for this, and a few comments like the
following were there:-

" I don't mind paying for software. But liars like this, who claim something is
free, try to install a bunch of JUNK on your computer along with it, and then
do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but pop up a bunch of dialogues asking you to pay for the
software SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT BACK AND SHOT. Be honest. Don't insult your users.
If you wanna get paid, that's fine. But don't LIE and call your product free if
it Ain't."

So Steve... is it Pay software or really free?
Have you paid them to remove the nag screens asking you to pay them?

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.