[78-L] Ol' Man Mose link

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Thu Jan 20 10:10:30 PST 2011

I had been wanting to post my favorite version of this record, since it
rarely ever gets mentioned in all the Ol' Man Mose talk. It's Wingy Manone's
1935 version from Vocalion-3159.
It's actually one of my all time favorite jazz records - click this link to
listen to the tune -
http://www.venerableradio.com/uploads/WingyOlManMose.mp3 (right click and
save target as to download the mp3).
There is also a scan of the label on my facebook page here -
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150129521846063&set=a.123805671062.136892.503711062
Not sure if you have to be a member to see it or not?
Unlike some of the others, there is no possible F word being used which I
part of the reason I figure it is rarely mentioned??
Malcolm in GA

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com/
78rpm Auctions - http://www.vmauctions.com/
Venerable Radio - http://www.venerableradio.com