[78-L] HMV in doggie do?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Jan 19 20:27:55 PST 2011

That article concerned the HMV stores, not the record company.  But
actually it is Camden New Jersey which is REALLY in doggie do.  You
might have noticed in the news that the mayor has laid off HALF of the
POLICE and one third of the firemen.  When I was in college in
Philadelphia in the mid-60s, Camden was a a place you RUSHED through as
FAST as you could after you went over the Ben Franklin Bridge.  The
comedy news program "The Daily Show" just did a piece about the crisis
showing Camden as a video game of doom, and one of the shots was a dog
with a human head in its mouth.  No mention of Little Nipper, but that
was my interpretation.  HMH, His Master's Head.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com