[78-L] Ol' Man Mose link

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 19 08:30:11 PST 2011

Just about to say the same thing. While Victor's execs just couldn't hear
"sh*thead" in Barnacle Bill, they'd have jumped on this one immediately if
"phuquit" had been uttered. Records were pulled off the market for far less by
major labels. Decca recut "My Sweet Hunk o' Trash" even though the word might
or might not have been there..why tempt fate?

dl