[78-L] Chili & F-Bomb

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Tue Jan 18 16:26:10 PST 2011

That M.S. Dillehay record is flat great! It's his version of the well
recorded song Turnip Greens. For colored comments, I think the Mother In Law
side is even better!
It's his only record & once had a discussion with someone who researched the
matrix numbers & told me that it came in-between two Mexican band sessions
(or in the middle of one session, I can't remember which?).
If my memory is correct, the Yodel Blues sides by Val & Pete on the Okeh
45000 series have a similar story - interlaced between Mexican recording
sessions?
Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com/
78rpm Auctions - http://www.vmauctions.com/