[78-L] Thin CD label strips

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Tue Jan 18 15:35:28 PST 2011

I am holding in my hand a ribbon cartridge for an IBM Selectric II
typewriter.
We don't need it because some of the keys on the machine are inoperative and
it's not
worth the expense of repair.(sob)
The cart isn't new but has been lightly used and has plenty of life left.
It is an IBM original equipment cartridge.
Let me know.

Al S.