[78-L] Thin CD label strips

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 18 11:36:32 PST 2011

I've found only two things that would fit..the 1/8" wide version of Post-It
Correction Tape (see, Dwight, it WAS the next Post-it) which doesn't adhere
well, and the front label strips you get with DAT tapes which of course hardly
anyone uses. And sometimes you just want to write the artist or contents in a
couple of words and stick 'em on the spine.

See previous note regarding how to print and cut labels on the computer (and
printer, and paper cutter etc).

dl