[78-L] 66 faves

CelticGuitar666 at aol.com CelticGuitar666 at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 18:36:28 PST 2011

I vote for Django but sadly I only have him on vinyl but I have them  all!
Dwight

In a message dated 1/17/2011 9:34:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bmcclung78 at gmail.com writes:

On the  "Five Faves" thread from several days ago I said I was amazed at the
wide  range of music discussed on the L.

Twelve of you responded with your  favorites.  66 artists total.  And only
four were mentioned more  than once.  Thats what I would call wide ranging.
The four were Duke  Ellington, Jelly R. Morton, Billy Murray, and  Django
Reinhardt.
78-L  mailing  list
78-L at klickitat.78online.com