[78-L] Free headphones

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sat Jan 15 19:48:22 PST 2011

I am not sure if this shold be on "C" or "L", but since it is not for
profit, I figure it could go here. I have inherited a set of Koss
electostatic headphones, model ESP 9. They are in perfect condition
except for the power cord, which my sorta handy dad adapted on because
the original was no longer available. Last used, they worked and have
hardly been used.
I live in Wisconsin. They are free for the cost of shipping. I think it
will fit in a medium flat rate box, though the power supply is hefty.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.