[78-L] Facebook now history

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat Jan 15 19:23:37 PST 2011

The risk all depends on how much information you post in your profile and the level of security. My spam hasn't increased any and my identity is still intact. I enjoyed using it more than i thought I would, and I don't spend more than 10-20 minutes a day on it, mostly checking out links to news articles, YouTube videos of vintage performances, and the like. I have no patience for all the gossip minutiae (Going to the store now, rode my bike 17 miles and my heart rate was 155 bpm, had a great souffle for lunch), but I really enjoy some of the musical knowledge shared. It's like 78-L, but without 90% of the clutter.

Cary Ginell