[78-L] Meyer Berger's New York

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jan 15 10:59:22 PST 2011

Very entertaining book...I have a little collection of stuff about NYC and
have always liked that one.

Just a head's up...I'm not sure how much the reprint edition was,  but a
quick check at abebooks.com turned up a dozen decent second-hand copies of
the original edition at ten dollars or less.

Taylor