[78-L] Facebook meets my 78 collecting

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 08:55:26 PST 2011

Thanks SAm. I hadn't been on 78-L for a few days and there are 339 posts now. I'll delete most without reading (who has time?) but glad I saw yours.

Unlike 78-L it ncludes uploaded sound files. My only concern is that this will be another CHAT room (emphasis on CHAT) where members will post 4 or more times each day. Since - like facebook - you can only see 6 messages at a time on the screen - no scrolling - it may get too busy and I'll miss things. (Personally I'd like to see a newsgroup where members are limited to four posts per day max, but that's MY preference. (I already ban FB friends who post many times a day or only post jokes or comments like "I'm hungry" <g>

Anyway, I signed on and we'll see how it goes.

Steve