[78-L] Exciting times at the record store

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jan 14 16:05:27 PST 2011

The large book is David Hall's The Record Book.  Most people don't see
it in the dust cover.  I can't get to the one that has this particular
cover to check the edition, but it probably is the one with the three
supplements bound in.  I spotted it even before I saw the posting with
the question.

The book next to it, the one with the border surrounding a photo of a
record, is the one I don't know.  It might again be a case of not having
the dust cover.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com