[78-L] First eBay problem

D P Ingram darren at ingram.fi
Fri Jan 14 12:08:45 PST 2011

On 14 jan 2011, at 20.41, Taylor Bowie wrote:

> My point was not about your backlog of emails,  which I understand,  but
> that you still felt compelled to write about  something long after the
> thread had expired.

Do you read messages or just blindly reply to what you think you read?

> In the interim,  I have participated on 78-L  in other discussions about
> other matters related to records.  Why don't you try the same?

I do as well, sporadically, both here and on other places. One's participation and rights therein is not determined by the quantity of posts. Some people do seem to have plenty of spare time, judging by their posts (and no, this is not a reference to you before you decide it is).

> T.

Darren