[78-L] Facebook meets my 78 collecting. How to find me

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 11:13:16 PST 2011

Got several responses, some by email, and then replies on this list. Then I
started searching for you folks. It ain't so easy, so here's what I know.

First, how to post. I upload my mp3 file to picosong.com. I then copy the
tiny url they provide you, paste it into Facebook via the status update
option, where in a second it appears, and begin typing my comments. Limited
to 440 characters and all that. Then I push the share button and it's
available.

Second, how to find me. Search for Dennis Flannigan Tacoma (I live in
Tacoma, WA). My picture shows me in full belly laugh, caught on the
legislative floor in Olympia, WA. I retired as a legislator and served my
last day, 1/10/11.

Finally, emaill me with how you're listed on Facebook and I'll see what I
can do. Today's record is, "Whoopin' the Blues," Sonny Terry, Cap 40003.

Dennis