[78-L] Facebook meets my 78 collecting.

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 14 07:58:28 PST 2011

Hi Dennis,

Searching Facebook for your name turns up quite a few Dennis Flannigans, none of which seem to be you.  I have found and friended several 78 collectors on Facebook.  I am there as Roger Wade and my fan page is Really Old Records.  You are welcome to add me if you wish.  Your fan page sounds like fun.

Any list member is welcome to add me or just to "Like" my fan page.

Best,

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com