[78-L] Your 10 best records!! (Sort of)

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Thu Jan 13 22:19:38 PST 2011

I've posted a couple thousand tunes to YouTube and these are the top 10 by percentage of hits in the last 14 days:

01) SING, SING, SING - Benny Goodman - 9 Minutes!

02) I'M SO LONESOME I COULD CRY - Hank Williams

03) FEVER - Little Willie John - 1956

04) TWEEDLEE DEE by LaVern Baker and the Gliders 1954

05) ON THE SUNNY SIDE OF THE STREET Benny Goodman Sextet Peggy Lee

06) ISTANBUL - The Four Lads - 1953

07) DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF ME - Ozzie Nelson - 1931

08) STANDING ON THE CORNER by The Four Lads 1956

09) OH! SUSANNA by Arthur Fields c.1925

10) CARELESS LOVE BLUES by Bunk Johnson TEST PRESSING Release1944

The list varies a little day by day but the top 7 are almost always represented, with SING, SING, SING far and away the number 1 most popular of all the tunes I have posted.

CDB