[78-L] Mary Bono Scandal

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Jan 13 17:05:10 PST 2011

On 1/13/2011 5:04 PM, Dan Van Landingham wrote:
> What's with this Mary Bono scandal?It's new to me;I didn't hear about it on any
> of the cable news channels.

Hearing is not the operative word.  Generally all the important news is
on the crawl at the bottom of the screen.  But this is not the week for
something like this.  As I said in the first posting, with the tragedy
in Arizona this has not made the news.  Generally the cable world can
only pay attention to one story at a time despite having 24 hours to
fill, and this is not very important.  And except for the copyright
bill, she hasn't been important either.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com