[78-L] Your 10 best records!!

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Jan 13 13:43:12 PST 2011

Herbeveaux...great band,  not well-known even by a lot of us dance band
collectors.

Frank Sylvano is one of my favorite band singers of the era...one of his
best vocals is on the Jerry Freeman Orch buff Bluebird of "Hush My Mouth (If
I Ain't Goin' South)"  which has some nice hot stuff on it,  too.

Taylor