[78-L] Margaret Whiting RIP

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Jan 11 14:30:31 PST 2011

She loved her dad's tunes,  especially My Ideal...but I recall when I saw
her live in Seattle in the mid-80s and she did wonders with "Breezin' Along
With The Breeze."

I don't think many collectors know that old-time vaudeville singer  Margaret
Young was her aunt,  after whom she was named.  What is strange is that they
were the two singers I first discovered on my own when I started collecting
78s.

Taylor