[78-L] Your 10 best records!!

Erwin Kluwer ekluwer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:48:19 PST 2011

Ok Guys,

More serious here is my list:

All records are  NM (except the Berliner wich are a bit below but very good
condition for Berliners)

Red G&T Chaliapin 1902 Calf of Gold (Faust)

G&T Victor Maurel  (Othello)

Edouard De Reszke Red Columbia Grand Opera Series

Jean Lassalle Pathe (new!!)

Claxtonola Happy Harmonists (Lazy Daddy, etc)

Aeolian Vocalion ODJB (Barnyard Blues) Looks like it never has been played

My opera Berliners: Ellen Beach Yaw, Laffitte, Winkelmann but especially the
Russian ones: Sobinov, Kastorsky, Kamionsky

Mother Metal  of Django Rheinhards TOPSY (what a sound!!)

Victor  Memphis Jug Band (store stock)

E+ Felia Litvinne G&T's and  NM Litvinne Pathes (early etched ones)

Ferrucio Busoni Columbia MINT

That''s the best I can do for now.....

Erwin