[78-L] Your 10 best records!!

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Tue Jan 11 11:40:57 PST 2011

Greetings from FixitLand!

Don Chichester wrote:

> BEST doesn't have to be MOST VALUABLE.  I have many 'best'
> records.  Up among the tops are "Crazy Rhythm"  and "Up in the
> Clouds", bith by Nat Shilket and Victor Orch. Plus a lot of Red
> Nichols, esp.  "Feelin' No Pain".
> Don

Second that. Any record that appeals to me enough that I choose to
purchase it could be considered "best." There are a LOT of rekkuds
out there (as our bard Mr. Barr frequently points out). One person's
dreck is another's darling.

Take care,

Joe
—
“I am not a friend and I am not a servant. I am the cat who walks by
himself, and I wish to come into your cave.”—Rudyard Kipling