[78-L] Name That Tune

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sat Jan 8 13:22:25 PST 2011

On 1/8/2011 2:55, Bud Black wrote:
> Do I have to sign up with Yahoo in order to hear this clip?

You have to join the group. I am the moderator and owner. There are
others already there and a growing number of interesting files. It is
not an email group, only an archive. This came about because this list
does not have a way of saving and exchanging files, etc.

and...thanks so much for the info!
Looking for Lou Breese records or good copies.

Update on the bio: I have been working on a bio of Lou Breese for some
time. As information trickles in, I have been temporarily sidetracked
while completing another book, an autobio of a WW 1 era figure named
James A. Drain.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.