[78-L] Brian Rust RIP

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Jan 6 08:56:03 PST 2011

Brian took the time and was quick in helping budding discographers with
vexing questions about the field (like moi!). He was able to fill in
gaps in data and accepting of new info on material he'd researched years
before any of us were doing it.
I still hope he'll eventually be knighted for his work and service.
A couple of years ago he had to go into nursing care - some minor
strokes I was told - and that, in the end,  the last thing he wanted to
talk about was discography!
So, a raised glass and a tip of the hat to Sir Brian!
He is certainly deserving of our honor.
Malcolm

*******