[78-L] Lacquer discs recorded at 80 rpm

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 5 19:10:02 PST 2011

I still have yet to see a VHS, Laserdisc, DVD or CD purporting to contain "all
the Oz music" which includes the six minute Overture, which exists on vinyl
pressings, one of which I've held in my hands. I don't know if it was used in
roadshow presentations or played in the lobby or what its purpose was, but it
definitely exists.

dl