[78-L] DVDs manufactured on demand

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 13:29:20 PST 2011

Warners is the big one doing this in video. A classical RCA CD I bought was
listed as manufactured on demand but looked like a pressed CD when I got it & it
even came with the full liner notes insert. One of my PD films (The Big Combo)
was a DVD-R from a small company through Amazon but I don't remember who it was.