[78-L] radio

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Wed Jan 5 06:22:20 PST 2011

WFUV-FM (New York City)  Every Sunday night from 8 pm to midnight.
"The Big Broadcast" .........Dance bands, jazz bands, swing bands,
vocalists.
1910 through mebbe 1940.
Hosted by Rich Conaty. 78's only. It's streamed live....also from their
archive which retains
b'casts for two or three weeks so that they can be played via your compooter
at any other time.

Al Simmons