[78-L] Cecil and Sally Transcriptions c.1930

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 19:32:51 PST 2011

Garage sale? What a lucky find!! I see that the disc for The Gazebo is already
up on Youtube & was quite enjoyable. Enough so that I looked up the film & found
a VHS (sadly it's not on DVD or Blu Ray) for sale on Amazon which I bought.

When you get all the others posted please give us the link. I'd like to hear
them!!