[78-L] Cecil and Sally Transcriptions c.1930

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 4 15:34:10 PST 2011

I recently got a whole bunch of Cecil and Sally ETs from Nauck's.

Episodes 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 217 (partial), 218 (partial), 523
(partial), 524 (partial), 737 (partial), 738 (partial), 901 (partial), 902
(partial), 903 (partial), 904 (partial), 913 (partial), 914 (partial).

97 to 524 are MacGregor and Ingram, while 737 to 914 are MacGregor and
Sollie.  Most say Columbia pressing.  I can provide matrix numbers if
anyone's interested.

Dave Goldin's RadioGoldIndex lists 480 episodes in his collection:
http://radiogoldindex.com/cgi-local/p2.cgi?ProgramName=Cecil+and+Sally .

This series seems fairly well preserved for one of the earliest
syndications.  If only more Amos 'n' Andys would turn up!

Sammy Jones