[78-L] Roger Miller

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 2 16:35:38 PST 2011

Interesting..the Decca Books Vol. 5 list one session in December 1958 "with ?"
and don't cross reference Donny Young. For that to have been issued that late
on 78 in Canada, it would have to have had sales potential. There's a vague
possibility..a better chance for the Mercurys, although Starday went through a
different distributor up here (Sparton).

dl