[78-L] Hoopii New Year

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Jan 2 16:02:05 PST 2011

From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> And reflect that whatever misfortune may be your lot
> It could only be worse in Milwaukee.

NOT true! Milwaukee, if nothing else, probably has more beer joints per
square wotever than nost if not all North American cities; as a result
draft beer is readily and cheaply available?! My brother lives in West
Allis (Milwaukee's "twin city")...we used to libate in a place called
"Rosa's Tap" which was essentially a "trapped in a time warp" imbibery...
built/opened in the mid-thirties, and never thereafter remodeled or
"improved!!"

Steven C. Barr