[78-L] interesting pasteover label

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 14:55:12 PST 2011

I officially restart 78-l 2011 as of this second.  I am multi-tasking
without multi-focusing.

Of course, the Monroe was RCA Victor 20-5745 River of No Return/I'm Gonna
File My Claim.  There is a sliver of red showing under the pasted-on promo
label and I flashed Columbia without fact checking myself.

My 78-l New Year's resolution is to be more nearly accurate in my postings.