[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 28, Issue 7 (German Pat Office)

S. Puille berlin40 at msn.com
Sun Jan 2 14:21:21 PST 2011

While the German patent register, starting from number 1 in 1877, was found important enough to be protected in a bunker, the design register was abandoned to the bombardment of the allies.
I am skeptical about whether isolated documents survived the war. I am a regular visitor of the Berlin patent office (one of two patent offices in Germany - the other one is located in Munich). Officials of the patent office whom I contacted concerning the Kämmer & Reinhardt talking doll design years ago couldn't help.
Stephan