[78-L] eBay follies - pt. 1

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Jan 2 10:14:32 PST 2011

On 1/1/2011 1:04 PM, agp wrote:
> At 17:46 01/01/2011, you wrote:
>> ... and so it begins.
> Hmmm well mine cost 2 bucks at Whistin' Willies

But she was selling the Banner copy for $19.99.
> but then I can't tell
> if it was on Banner or not because the album came in a yellow sleeve

Willie was trying to play tricks on you.
> Oy vey!

There's a guy who runs a KKK website who is convinced that the KKK
records were put out by RCA Victor because one of his people sent him a
photo of one of the (Gennett) KKK records in an RCA Victor sleeve.  It
only goes to show that perhaps he is right, that you can judge a book,
record, or person by their cover because I found the guy in a white sheet.

Oy vey is right!

Mike (we were discussing two black crows, right?)  Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com