[78-L] ARTO Label Question

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Sun Jan 2 09:11:26 PST 2011

I only use 1 ouptut from the turntable.  Most of the time, I use only the left channel, though sometimes I have to experiment to see which channel has the better sound.Looks like I will have to do that when I record the ARTO.  Thanks for the info!Pretty 'dirt road' procedure, but it works for me. CDB Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 07:38:06 PST 2011 He's meaning, on an Arto disc, because of how it's recorded, there will only
be useful signal on one of the two channels coming from your turntable, so
feeding both channels summed into your computer's input will give you extra
noise.   I don't have any Arto discs to be able to tell you which channel
the music will originate from, so you'll need to test them one at a
time....good luck!