[78-L] pasteover label~Broadway Malady

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jan 1 12:41:31 PST 2011

It is amazing...the smell of desperation,  as one company about to go
tits-up steals something from another company in the same doomed position.

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall at the meeting where the Broadway
"execs" decided to pull this little stunt.     I know a lot of those Midwest
bands they recorded worked cheap (have read about the Sig Heller sessions,
thanks to some info from Doug).   But I guess they figured that there was no
reason to pay a band fifty bucks to record the song if they could get away
with rerecording the HOW for fifteen cents!

Taylor