[78-L] Inquiry on Japanese 78 rpm pressings

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 15:30:45 PST 2010

In looking through too many records looking for something I've yet to find,
but know I own, came across the Japanese Victor A-5076, Johnny Watson and
his Orchestra performing, "R and R Blues," and, "Rotation Boogie."
Interested in date and basic information. Big band blues sort of
arrangement. Not, Johnny "Guitar" Watson, that's for sure.

Also, have Fats Domino, Japanese release on Imperial #1, with picture
sleeve. Anybody know the first Japanese Rock and Roll pressing released in
Japan?

df