[78-L] Seeking Caruso in car photo

Philip Carli Philip_Carli at pittsford.monroe.edu
Thu Dec 30 22:29:30 PST 2010

Hello all -- all the recent phono artist photos on this list reminded me that I've been trying for ages to track down a photo _I have definitely seen somewhere_ of Caruso in an open touring car in front of the Victor buildings at Camden in the company of Calvin Child and conductor Walter Rogers.  I'm most interested because of Rogers being there (it's my thing).  Has anyone else seen this who could direct me to where it might be?  It's been nagging at me on and off for years.  Many thanks for any help-- Philip Carli

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from using the information in any way, including but not limited to disclosure of, copying, forwarding or acting in reliance on the contents. If you have received this email by error, please immediately notify me by return email and delete it from your email system. Thank you.