[78-L] Me and "Me and Orson Welles"

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 30 19:48:03 PST 2010

On 12/30/2010 10:34 PM, David Breneman wrote:
> -- On Thu, 12/30/10, Michael Biel<mbiel at mbiel.com>  wrote:
>
>> My copy arrived in the mail today and it is the real
>> thing.  The
>> Canadian issue, hard box, double layer pressed disc, region
>> 0. But the
>> dollar (plus $3 shipping) is gone.  It now is $6.31
>> but shipping is free.
>
> Mine arrived today, too.  I guess I got one of the last $1.00
> ones.  (I got an email that the shipping would be delayed two
> days.)  I haven't played it yet, but my DVD player didn't
> complain when I went to the menu.  Perfectly legit.

As I'm beginning to discover, this seems to be available only as a Canadian
DVD. Amazon.com was showing "not available at the moment" last time I checked
but there were many copies on Amazon.ca at low and high prices. I'd be curious
about the extras, but for now the copy I got off cable is excellent.